Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
Prices on isovi.in are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for the ISOVI merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Uttar Pradesh, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Uttar Pradesh, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
As per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases above INR 2 lakh.
* The winners of contests and giveaways will be selected at the company’s discretion.
* The prizes/ gifts/ giveaways are non-returnable/ exchangeable.
* Any additional facilities provided by the company to winners and selectees of any contest is at the company’s discretion
* ISOVI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of contests/ giveaways without prior intimation.
* All disputes will be resolved at firstname.lastname@example.org
EGVs purchased from Reward360/Axis Bank
* Electronic Gift Voucher(s) can be redeemed ONLY on isovi.in
* Electronic Gift Voucher(s) can be redeemed on purchase of any jewellery products on isovi.in .
* On the payment page, Click on the tab “I have a Voucher” and enter your Electronic Gift Voucher number for redemption.
* Multiple Electronic Gift Voucher(s) cannot be used in a single transaction. Electronic Gift Voucher(s) can be combined with any other payment type on isovi.in .
* Electronic Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of six months from the date of issuance to the recipient.
* Electronic Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase another Electronic Gift Voucher.
* Payment mode will be Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card
* Electronic Gift Voucher(s) once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
* If lost or misused, the Electronic Gift Voucher(s) cannot be replaced. Electronic Gift Vouchers are void if resold, and cannot be exchanged for credit(s) or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
* Isovi may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new Isovi Electronic Gift Voucher. Any Electronic Gift Vouchers that you purchase are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends, but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without Isovi’s prior written consent.
ISOVI is a registered brand of Kohinoor Jewelleries Address – 18/19/22 Kinari Bazar, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India pin code: 282003. All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Agra jurisdiction.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]